Sunday, March 29, 2009

Drumming Bollywood in Morocco











Here is some video from last week of a drum workshop I did with the awesome kids at the Dar Lekbira Association. Many of the kids at Dar Lekbira were street children and some are orphans. No matter where you go, be it in India, Brooklyn, or Africa, one thing is for sure, music makes the world go around. Enjoy the vid. More to come from Morocco. My music arts initiative is going well, but the 5 hours of Arabic a day is kicking my ass. I miss NYC too. Miss playing with the band, but I am excited to hear how well our new album is coming along and I am aching to play BAM in June.

HERE IS VID OF DRUM WORKSHOP:

HERE IS VID OF WALKING THROUGH OLD CITY OF RABAT:



To read more about whats going down in Morocco or to see more vids check out my blog: http://dangerville.wordpress.com/
Pics from Morocco here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/talesfrommaroc/


Your Kid
Mo

2 comments:

  1. that photo is adorable- pigtails and raybans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I am from morocco !! I say ZEROBRIDGE your are fantastic !!

    ReplyDelete